Our practice is preventive orientated and we believe that parents are important partners in helping us achieve this goal. As a consequence, we strongly encourage you to be involved in all stages of your child’s dental treatment and you are welcome to come back with your child to join us during their first visit.
Your child’s first visit with Dr. Yasrebi will typically involves:
- We begin all of our new patients’ visit with us by introducing them and you to our office environment and friendly team to make both you and your child feel right at home.
- We review the medical history of your family and child and ask any additional questions about your child’s overall wellness.
- We conduct any necessary radiographs (if needed), dental cleaning and then examine your child’s mouth, teeth, and gums.
- We show and demonstrate proper brushing and flossing techniques to your child.
- We describe your child’s current oral health status in detail and make our dental care recommendations.
- We answer any and all questions or concerns you may have while also providing advice about good oral care practices.
- We inform you about what you may expect in regards to your child’s oral health during the coming months.
- We explain what you can expect from your next visit and set an appropriate time and date for it.
If you have any questions or are looking for more tips or advice about how you and your child can prepare for your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced and friendly dental team at Yasrebi Smiles Pediatric Dentistry. We can’t wait to help your child smile!